Monday 18 July 2016

It is so fucking hot!

This is a post to complain about the amazing weather we are having here in the UK. Me and a friend were talking the other day, yea I have a friend, at least one, about the weather and how shit it has been for the past few weeks at the weekends. Now we all know this is because industry works all week, creating some delicious stuff and blowing it out of their chimneys into the atmosphere and then when it settles downs over the weekend, it rains down on us like we shouldn't enjoy the weekend.

Now we are having amazing weather, everyone is moaning about that as well. Now, I am English and live in England so I was wondering if this is the same in other countries? Do people just moan constantly wherever you are in the world. I know that we have Germans, Americas and a lot of other countries represented here so tell me what you guys do.

Maybe it is just because we know we will get sunburn to all fuck now so we have to stay indoors or something. i dunno, I think we are just a bunch of whiny bastards, let me know if you are too and share this around so we can get a poll going about who is the biggest whiners in the world, I am sure it is us! We moan about everything, even queue, not while queuing but we damn sure do afterwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment