Thursday 14 July 2016

Something interesting; smelly feet


I just had to write an article about foot health, I know, I am living every writers dream! Well, I found it interesting and now I want to discuss smelly feet. I am sure that we all get smelly feet from time to time, whether that is from being lazy and wearing the same socks two day in row or because we have been active and our feet have been sweaty, or a combination of the two, which I am going to pretend only happens at festivals but we all know that’s a load of bullshit, I am here to help, just call me the foot doctor.

Smelly feet are bad mmmkay, (nice impression in your head there, yep, I can read minds too) they smell fucking horrendous, have you ever been in someone’s house and you can smell them every fucking where? I have (hi mum) (that was a joke) (I’m in fucking trouble). The causes of smelly feet are basically what I said above, go and reread that. Sweaty, unclean, dirty bastard feet, you didn’t have to reread that, haha wasted your time!

If you suffer from the condition of smelly feet, it is NOT a condition, we won’t give you money. All you have to do is, wash your fucking feet. That’s about it, wash them like men do their naughty parts before a date (I don’t know if women do that too as I am a man, I think women are probably just generally cleaner than men during daily life but that is probably a topic for another blog and another day). So, clean your feet like you clean your balls, or your egg carrying parts, dry your feet like you dry a wet dog, quickly and thoroughly, change your socks like you change your pants, if you don’t change your pants leave now please and that’s pretty much all you got to do.

There is probably a lot more that you can do to not have smelly feet. Probably not wearing the same shoes for a year would help, I am not an expert though, I am just an idiot with a computer, oh the free world and the way we live aye!


You know the rules, if you found this article interesting, funny or anything else, share it with your friends. If you didn’t, follow the blog until you do find an article you think is worth sharing and then share that one! See you tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment