Wednesday 6 July 2016

Welcome to, Stuff you might find interesting.


This is a blog dedicated to stuff that I find interesting and stuff that you may also find interesting. That basically sums up what this blog is all about but as there is a lot more page to be taken up, let’s write some more.

I am a freelance writer and, as any freelance writer out there will know, you have to research a lot of odd stuff for the job. As a result of this I have a bunch of useless, yet interesting information in my head that I may as well share with someone before I loose my mind or forget it all.

A disclaimer: not everything on this blog will be interesting to you, most of it won’t even be interesting to me. It is ok to laugh and judge me for my mistakes, go on laugh, I don’t even know there is mistake, if I did, it wouldn’t be there.

Lastly, if you do find something you find interesting then share it with your friends. This isn’t necessarily a rule, in fact yes it is! Anything you find interesting, share it with your friends to make yourself sound like a badass and help me out as well! We all win!


Thank you for checking out Stuff you might find interesting. Now go and read something that you might find interesting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment