Friday 8 July 2016

Something interesting about shadows


This is going to be a quick one, it’s Friday and I want to get drunk, don’t you judge me! I want to discuss shadows and a thought I just had. Shadows are a by product of light. If you direct a light at an object, let’s say a can of beer, a shadow will form on the other side of the beer. This happens because the object itself is blocking the light from getting passed.

I was thinking about whether it would be possible to create a shadow without a light, of course it wouldn’t be possible but it would be cool to have a torch that instead of producing light, produced a shadow. You may already think that I am on the beer but I am not, this is my brain clean and sober!


Thanks for reading, if you found this article interesting, then you know the rules, share it with your friends. If you didn’t, follow along anyway and wait for something you do find interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment